Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Roman Catholic - websites devoted to  the Roman Catholic faith, its history, beliefs, clergy and all of its parishes and adherents.&

Forums     Login   Signup

Roman Catholic

Manager: system1
The content of your site must be related to Catholic issues of spirituality, theology, ethics, piety or practice. Sites included on this list often mirror the different and sometimes conflicting schools of Catholic thought and practice. Please be mindful that this ring is open to sites on all sides of the Catholic spectrum and you will find links to both conservative and progressive schools of Catholic thought with the common ground simply being the love of Jesus and the Catholic Church.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Keeping Christ in Christmas - 12/19/2012
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-UhFj6-x9hkQ/UNHLhWO1PYI/AAAAAAAAE8U/e87GpkETLrA/s320/keeping_Christ.jpg

I’m co-hosting the Keeping Christ in Christmas Blog Carnival , hosted by Arma Dei: Equipping Catholic Families , Raising (& Teaching) Little Saints , Truly Rich Mom and the Catholic Bloggers Network . We'll be sharing different ways, tips, stories and real-life experiences that will help us focus on Jesus as the Reason for the Christmas season. Please scroll down to the end of the post to see the list of carnival entries.                 Does anyone else approach Christmas at the beginning of Advent with the thought that this year will be different, and then by the 3rd Sunday of Advent start to panic and anxiously trying to buy extra gifts to supplement, maybe even tackle an ambitious homemade family gift? I'm doing it again. Thanks to Erika and Tina and this opportunity for reflection, I'm refocusing! How can I remind myself and my family of the true focus of Christmas?   Is it quickl...

Keeping Christ in Christmas

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy