Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Roman Catholic - websites devoted to  the Roman Catholic faith, its history, beliefs, clergy and all of its parishes and adherents.&

Forums     Login   Signup

Roman Catholic

Manager: system1
The content of your site must be related to Catholic issues of spirituality, theology, ethics, piety or practice. Sites included on this list often mirror the different and sometimes conflicting schools of Catholic thought and practice. Please be mindful that this ring is open to sites on all sides of the Catholic spectrum and you will find links to both conservative and progressive schools of Catholic thought with the common ground simply being the love of Jesus and the Catholic Church.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Merry Christmas...from the McConkey Minions! - 12/26/2012
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-nz8O5N-LaD4/UNs57LhuO_I/AAAAAAAAFBQ/SIK6zOvx-3w/s640/minion_shirts.jpg

I usually make some kind of crazy family gift...and this year I decided to make our first ever family set of matching T-shirts.  I know it's a bit of a stretch to call this a Catholic craft...but I think it was a hit as a family gift, building on our own funny little family culture. We really like the movie Despicable Me...watching Gru grow from the guy who freeze-rayed his way to the front of the coffee shop line to becoming the kind and doting Dad of three little pink-clad girls and a gazilion little minions! I think we get little glimpses of his goodness...as he calls each little minion by name, asking about their families and showing his concern for them, even as he tries to finally impress his mom with his villainous plot to steal the moon. When we managed to go to Universal Studios this year, I was definitely eye-ing those Minion shirts, but I wasn't so impressed with the price tag or the lack of variety and decided to make m...

Merry Christmas...from the McConkey Minions!

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy