Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Christian Homeschooling Moms - Untitled document The Christian Homeschooling Moms On-Line (CHMO) Webring exists for Christian homeschooling mothers bo

Forums     Login   Signup

Christian Homeschooling Moms

Manager: preciousdays
The Christian Homeschooling Moms On-Line (CHMO) Webring exists for Christian homeschooling mothers both new and veterans, who enjoy researching via the internet and seek to offer and recieve encouragement through the web sites within the ring dedicated to Christian homeschooling. If you are a Christian mother, currently homeschooling and have read and agree with our statement of faith, then please join us!

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 2 of 2
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

message from annefraser30 - 03/21/2012
This weeks' meal plan... Banana Oatmeal Pancakes   Source:  I was Born to Cook  via School Adventures on Pinterest Raspberry Baked Oatmeal   Source  good (cheap) eats  via School Adventures on Pinterest Strawberry Shortcake Waffles Source:  Cafe Zupa's  via School adventures on Pinterest Nutella Stuffed Cust...

Replied - 11/09/2012
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-UGCSOP8YICs/UJ2EzC5SdxI/AAAAAAAALZA/anR4iD9BzY8/s320/P1014597.JPG

I planned to get back into a routine this week, but with all my best efforts, it didn't quite happen...but as usual the kids keep leaning anyhow :) Here are the kids playing a game whilst exploring their surroundings. I love that Homeschooling is so great for their relationships, growing ever closer! I also love that my kids get to learn to work as a team with their family, helping out with chores that will equip them in the future. We had some hot weather again this week, so out came the water and summer play... Josef loves getting in and helping make his lunch... This week I decided to make a Cobb loaf, but it didn't rise like I wanted, so we used it to make a pizza! Adele took a trip out to a creek and quarry this week. Adele collected lots of precious stones containing crystals. She also found an old Australian penny, which she is soaking in coke, hoping that it cleans up. The girls decided that stones needed scrubbing, s...

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy