Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Christian Homeschooling Moms - Untitled document The Christian Homeschooling Moms On-Line (CHMO) Webring exists for Christian homeschooling mothers bo

Forums     Login   Signup

Christian Homeschooling Moms

Manager: preciousdays
The Christian Homeschooling Moms On-Line (CHMO) Webring exists for Christian homeschooling mothers both new and veterans, who enjoy researching via the internet and seek to offer and recieve encouragement through the web sites within the ring dedicated to Christian homeschooling. If you are a Christian mother, currently homeschooling and have read and agree with our statement of faith, then please join us!

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Whoops!! I created two post for one week!! Oh well!! - 11/20/2012
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-HTKjdc5IBws/UKcceHXsfUI/AAAAAAAALe4/nN5uq4RDQkE/s320/P1014651.JPG

Our week ended with a visit to McHappy Day to see the Madagascar crew... We missed out on getting our faces painted there, so I had a turn at it! Damon has had some exercises to do for his knee. Josef hobbles around pretending to have a sore knee too, so that he can join in.. Then it was Daddy's turn.. I love the moments when they have a Daddy moment over the Bible... Adele and I have been working through Genesis to Deuteronomy and Egypt... Avril and I have continued to look at gardens alongside the bible... Here she is growing into a tall flower... We visited our Mums' group this week and they were working through the Love Languages. They had set up a tea party and supplied presents for the parents to wrap for their children. We looked at gifts and service. The kids served their mums a drink and the mums gave them a gift.. The girls caught up with some friends and they have decided to help Adele organise her balloon day...

Whoops!! I created two post for one week!! Oh well!!

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy