Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Christian Homeschooling Moms - Untitled document The Christian Homeschooling Moms On-Line (CHMO) Webring exists for Christian homeschooling mothers bo

Forums     Login   Signup

Christian Homeschooling Moms

Manager: preciousdays
The Christian Homeschooling Moms On-Line (CHMO) Webring exists for Christian homeschooling mothers both new and veterans, who enjoy researching via the internet and seek to offer and recieve encouragement through the web sites within the ring dedicated to Christian homeschooling. If you are a Christian mother, currently homeschooling and have read and agree with our statement of faith, then please join us!

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

New Year..New Plan... - 01/18/2013
I am very excited this year as Damon joins us homeschooling for 2013. He had a great year at school, fulfilling some of the things that he felt that he needed. One of these things was to be a buddy to a Kindergartener. Thankfully a new family moved to the school when Damon returned in term 2 last year, so this meant that this little girl became his buddy for the rest of the year. Damon loved it! Avril will also be a less casual homeschooler this year as she picks up some of her own work and joins her sister in some unit studies. This will be our third year homeschooling. I couldn't imagine it any other way. I love that my children are at home learning and that I am part of that adventure. I love that I am at their excursions and activities, also that I can pick and choose what these experiences are. I love that when they make a new friend, we all do! Homeschooling is a really great lifestyle for us :) I have today purchased this years books and wanted to share my plan for 2013: Avril 5 years old (very soon 6): Maths - Math U See Primer Language Arts and Phonics - Learning Language Arts Through Literature (blue) Charcter Studies/ PDHPE:  A Childs' Book of Character Building Adele 9 years old: Maths - Math U See BETA and GAMMA Language Arts - Learning Language Arts Through Literature (Orange Book)   PDHPE/Character Studies - The Young Peacemaker The girls together -  Konos Volume 1 -  2 years of Unit Study for Kindergarten to year 8, Bible and Character focu...

New Year..New Plan...

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy