Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Christian Homeschooling Moms - Untitled document The Christian Homeschooling Moms On-Line (CHMO) Webring exists for Christian homeschooling mothers bo

Forums     Login   Signup

Christian Homeschooling Moms

Manager: preciousdays
The Christian Homeschooling Moms On-Line (CHMO) Webring exists for Christian homeschooling mothers both new and veterans, who enjoy researching via the internet and seek to offer and recieve encouragement through the web sites within the ring dedicated to Christian homeschooling. If you are a Christian mother, currently homeschooling and have read and agree with our statement of faith, then please join us!

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Photos as promised ;) - 01/24/2013
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-d9u-OEayH9Y/UQBysCNWmkI/AAAAAAAABCk/4es19-9CUvs/s320/P1050946.JPG

ATI Student choir, Julia and Elizabeth participated this year.                        Talitha's first year in Path finders, they sang songs and memorised Psalm 23 All my children at ATI Conference L-R Elizabeth 13 holding Micah 3, Talitha 5, Rebekah 9, Mariam 12, Julia 15 holding Hadassah 1 After conference we went to Bright for a week                                                                   Micah swimming                                                          My girls swimming in the river                               My three little ones Hadassah, Talitha and Micah in the baby pool  We are back and have started school, Starting with Wisdom Book 18. It is Talithas first year of school, here she is doing the scripture worksheet.                                           Making a poster on ...

Photos as promised ;)

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy