Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Christian Homeschooling Moms - Untitled document The Christian Homeschooling Moms On-Line (CHMO) Webring exists for Christian homeschooling mothers bo

Forums     Login   Signup

Christian Homeschooling Moms

Manager: preciousdays
The Christian Homeschooling Moms On-Line (CHMO) Webring exists for Christian homeschooling mothers both new and veterans, who enjoy researching via the internet and seek to offer and recieve encouragement through the web sites within the ring dedicated to Christian homeschooling. If you are a Christian mother, currently homeschooling and have read and agree with our statement of faith, then please join us!

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

And the busyness has begun!! - 02/08/2013
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ZPkio_6nhUk/URTMf_vKJvI/AAAAAAAAMZg/U3IfwMau2mE/s320/P1015514.JPG

This has been a very busy week!!! but amongst the busyness we managed to get some work done :) Avril continues with LLATL blue and I have to say 'I love it'!! She has learned to read her first book, ' Nat runs. Ann runs'. She has sequenced events, retold the story with puppets, practiced her handwriting, learned new sounds and sight words. We read the story of Slowly the tortoise and Speedy the hare. It was Avril and Adele's job to re-tell the story for me. Slowly the tortoise and Speedy the Hare.. Avril has also been continuing her journey learning about light. Here she is checking her sun dial and marking off the new shadows. We talked about the earth spinning past the sun and away from the sun, creating night and day. She also learned about transparent and opaque objects, and how a shadow is created. This led to some shadow puppet making.. We also learned how all living things need light. But also how to be sun safe! And of course there was time for Math-u-See..Hundredths, tens and units. Adele has memorised the books of the Old Testament. And completed her project on Johann Gutenberg. For her first ever assignment, she did an amazing job. She has discovered a love for research assignments!!  Damon has continued experimenting with the primary and secondary colours in art. For someone who was not keen on art, he sure has changed and now looks forward to it!  Damon also completed his project on Johann Gutenberg. He created a border of printing presses and Johann h...

And the busyness has begun!!

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy