Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Christian Homeschooling Moms - Untitled document The Christian Homeschooling Moms On-Line (CHMO) Webring exists for Christian homeschooling mothers bo

Forums     Login   Signup

Christian Homeschooling Moms

Manager: preciousdays
The Christian Homeschooling Moms On-Line (CHMO) Webring exists for Christian homeschooling mothers both new and veterans, who enjoy researching via the internet and seek to offer and recieve encouragement through the web sites within the ring dedicated to Christian homeschooling. If you are a Christian mother, currently homeschooling and have read and agree with our statement of faith, then please join us!

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 2 of 2
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Moving Update - 11/28/2012
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-LGcN46mYO1Y/ULaXhkFCqNI/AAAAAAAAAbg/eUwRpKoqLgo/s320/IMG_0573.JPG

Monkey's new shower curtain.  So, we're now in our new place, but we're still in the last stages of transferring items over. We have to be out by Friday, so like the procrastinators we are, we are waiting to empty out the last bit tomorrow. It turns out that moving from the third floor to the third floor is a challenge, even for movers. By the time they had moved  most of our stuff, we basically had to ask them to stop because they started breaking a bunch of stuff. Oh well. We're really liking the new place. Monkey picked out new bathroom decorations, because that is one thing that I like to switch up when we move. She had a jungle theme before, but we decided that since we're going to have two girls now, they should have a more feminine bathroom design. At first she wanted all pink decorations, but in the end, she actually chose a rather grown-up design of birds with yellow, blue, and green accents. I was surprise...

Moving Update

Replied - 11/28/2012
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-LGcN46mYO1Y/ULaXhkFCqNI/AAAAAAAAAbg/eUwRpKoqLgo/s320/IMG_0573.JPG

Monkey's new shower curtain.  So, we're now in our new place, but we're still in the last stages of transferring items over. We have to be out by Friday, so like the procrastinators we are, we are waiting to empty out the last bit tomorrow. It turns out that moving from the third floor to the third floor is a challenge, even for movers. By the time they had moved  most of our stuff, we basically had to ask them to stop because they started breaking a bunch of stuff. Oh well. We're really liking the new place. Monkey picked out new bathroom decorations, because that is one thing that I like to switch up when we move. She had a jungle theme before, but we decided that since we're going to have two girls now, they should have a more feminine bathroom design. At first she wanted all pink decorations, but in the end, she actually chose a rather grown-up design of birds with yellow, blue, and green accents. I was surprised, because they did have a pink version of the same print. We spend yesterday browsing Bed Bath and Beyond for new curtains and such, but I was really underwhelmed with the selection. The prices were high and the selection was narrow. I did find some sheers to cover our new sliding glass door, however. Anyway, that's our life right now. I expect things to settle after this weekend. We'll be hooking up the dryer and washer, which is desperately needed at this point. I feel like life can only be normal when I am doing laundry again. :-)

Moving Update

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy