Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Christian Homeschooling Moms - Untitled document The Christian Homeschooling Moms On-Line (CHMO) Webring exists for Christian homeschooling mothers bo

Forums     Login   Signup

Christian Homeschooling Moms

Manager: preciousdays
The Christian Homeschooling Moms On-Line (CHMO) Webring exists for Christian homeschooling mothers both new and veterans, who enjoy researching via the internet and seek to offer and recieve encouragement through the web sites within the ring dedicated to Christian homeschooling. If you are a Christian mother, currently homeschooling and have read and agree with our statement of faith, then please join us!

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 2 of 2
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Arrived: One Baby Girl - 02/11/2013
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-BffUqnfp9es/URlGqw8oATI/AAAAAAAAAeo/tddDwD52Pso/s320/bo.jpg

Well, It's been a while! Here is the story of how our little girl, Bo, came into the world. Bo's due date was January 14th. By the time January 24th came around, I was about fed up with pregnancy. On the 24th, we had an appointment with the midwife and an NST scan to make sure everything was fine. While we were there, the birthing center informed us that the NST scans were an extra charge. This did not make us happy. I determined to get the baby out before our next appointment the following Monday, because I did not want to have to keep paying extra! :-) After we got back from the appointment, I tried to do everything I could think of to encourage baby to come out. But at bedtime, nothing seemed to be happening. So I gave up and went to sleep. At about 1:30 AM, I woke up to some strong contractions. I figured they were probably Braxton Hicks contractions and tried to ignore them. But after a few minutes, I had to concentrate on the contractions and could no longer rest through them. After about an hour of really strong contractions that were about 30 seconds to 2 minutes apart, I started to get a little worried. This wasn't what I remembered labor to feel like last time. I tried a variety of soothing methods to try and get a little more relaxed, but it wasn't happening. At around 3:30 I woke Josh up. He tried to get me to assess where I thought I was in labor, but I really had no idea. He wanted to call the midwife, but I was afraid I was either in false labor or only about ...

Arrived: One Baby Girl

Replied - 02/11/2013
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-BffUqnfp9es/URlGqw8oATI/AAAAAAAAAeo/tddDwD52Pso/s320/bo.jpg

Well, It's been a while! I'm joining Messy Moms Messy Monday  at Messy Moms Radio   and sharing the story of how our little girl, Bo, came into the world. Bo's due date was January 14th. By the time January 24th came around, I was about fed up with pregnancy. On the 24th, we had an appointment with the midwife and an NST scan to make sure everything was fine. While we were there, the birthing center informed us that the NST scans were an extra charge. This did not make us happy. I determined to get the baby out before our next appointment the following Monday, because I did not want to have to keep paying extra! :-) After we got back from the appointment, I tried to do everything I could think of to encourage baby to come out. But at bedtime, nothing seemed to be happening. So I gave up and went to sleep. At about 1:30 AM, I woke up to some strong contractions. I figured they were probably Braxton Hicks contractions and tried to ignore them. But after a few minutes, I had to concentrate on the contractions and could no longer rest through them. After about an hour of really strong contractions that were about 30 seconds to 2 minutes apart, I started to get a little worried. This wasn't what I remembered labor to feel like last time. I tried a variety of soothing methods to try and get a little more relaxed, but it wasn't happening. At around 3:30 I woke Josh up. He tried to get me to assess where I thought I was in labor, but I really had no idea. He wanted to call...

Arrived: One Baby Girl

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy