Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Christian Homeschooling Moms - Untitled document The Christian Homeschooling Moms On-Line (CHMO) Webring exists for Christian homeschooling mothers bo

Forums     Login   Signup

Christian Homeschooling Moms

Manager: preciousdays
The Christian Homeschooling Moms On-Line (CHMO) Webring exists for Christian homeschooling mothers both new and veterans, who enjoy researching via the internet and seek to offer and recieve encouragement through the web sites within the ring dedicated to Christian homeschooling. If you are a Christian mother, currently homeschooling and have read and agree with our statement of faith, then please join us!

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 2 of 2
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

From the Archives: Easter 2011 - 02/18/2013
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-a1lbvVyZaLU/USJYtuNs47I/AAAAAAAAAfM/FR6_3H_uh1U/s320/easter2011.jpg

**The archive posts are blogs I wrote a few years ago for my mother's (now offline) homeschooling blog. I enjoyed writing these posts so much, they are what inspired me to start Schooling a Monkey!** Easter is right around the corner. Luckily, it is late this year; otherwise, I might have missed it! We typically spend Easter with my mom. We have a lot of fun at the holiday. I suppose if I said any holiday belonged to my family it would be Easter. We spend almost as much energy getting ready for Easter as we do for Christmas. This year, Monkey is finally old enough to participate in many Easter activities. While we have allowed her to participate in years past, the results were somewhat startling.  This is from 2009. Sadly, no one else in our family is the right age for Easter egg hunts or any kid activities like that. One year some extended cousins visited and Monkey was able to hunt eggs with them. During a typical Easter, we dye eggs on Saturday. This is sometimes a girl-only event and sometimes a family event. We also make some delicious desserts- usually way too many. On Sunday, we have Easter baskets in the morning. These baskets are filled with candy now-a-days, but in the past we usually received candy/religious items. After everyone has sugar for breakfast, we usually go to my parent’s church. They go to an old-fashioned church that has its own traditional Easter service. Sometimes a few people stay home to cook food. When we get back, we have a huge lunch. Th...

From the Archives: Easter 2011

Replied - 02/18/2013
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-a1lbvVyZaLU/USJYtuNs47I/AAAAAAAAAfM/FR6_3H_uh1U/s320/easter2011.jpg

**The archive posts are blogs I wrote a few years ago for my mother's (now offline) homeschooling blog. I enjoyed writing these posts so much, they are what inspired me to start Schooling a Monkey!** Easter is right around the corner. Luckily, it is late this year; otherwise, I might have missed it! We typically spend Easter with my mom. We have a lot of fun at the holiday. I suppose if I said any holiday belonged to my family it would be Easter. We spend almost as much energy getting ready for Easter as we do for Christmas. This year, Monkey is finally old enough to participate in many Easter activities. While we have allowed her to participate in years past, the results were somewhat startling.  This is from 2009. Sadly, no one else in our family is the right age for Easter egg hunts or any kid activities like that. One year some extended cousins visited and Monkey was able to hunt eggs with them. During a typical Easter, we dye eggs on Saturday. This is sometimes a girl-only event and sometimes a family event. We also make some delicious desserts- usually way too many. On Sunday, we have Easter baskets in the morning. These baskets are filled with candy now-a-days, but in the past we usually received candy/religious items. After everyone has sugar for breakfast, we usually go to my parent’s church. They go to an old-fashioned church that has its own traditional Easter service. Sometimes a few people stay home to cook food. When we get back, we have a huge lunch. Th...

From the Archives: Easter 2011

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy