Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Christian Homeschooling Moms - Untitled document The Christian Homeschooling Moms On-Line (CHMO) Webring exists for Christian homeschooling mothers bo

Forums     Login   Signup

Christian Homeschooling Moms

Manager: preciousdays
The Christian Homeschooling Moms On-Line (CHMO) Webring exists for Christian homeschooling mothers both new and veterans, who enjoy researching via the internet and seek to offer and recieve encouragement through the web sites within the ring dedicated to Christian homeschooling. If you are a Christian mother, currently homeschooling and have read and agree with our statement of faith, then please join us!

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 2 of 2
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

From the Archives: Easter Crafts 2011 - 02/19/2013
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/--1sbze18ilI/USJbZvYckRI/AAAAAAAAAfY/Y_6cIJfJKVU/s320/easteregg.jpg

How one of our crafts turned out. Kind of a craft fail.  **The archive posts are blogs I wrote a few years ago for my mother's (now offline) homeschooling blog. I enjoyed writing these posts so much, they are what inspired me to start Schooling a Monkey!** Today’s topic is Easter crafts and fun things to make for children or with them. Yesterday we talked about Easter traditions and different focuses for Easter . Today, I’m going to focus on more of the fun, light-hearted side of the holiday.  In my dream world, I am very crafty. I love the idea of spending the majority of the day making projects. In reality, this rarely ever happens because laundry and work gets in the way. We also don’t really have a place for crafts right now, which also makes it difficult. However, I still find time for a few crafts. I hope to make a few of these crafts throughout the next week and share my results with you. Then you can have a better idea of the time necessary and whether kids can do it or not. One Easter when we were kids we made marshmallow bunnies. You take scissors and clip part of the marshmallow to make ears, feet and a tail. Draw on a face with food coloring. The problem that we had with this project is that the marshmallows immediately stuck back together. It was very sticky and no one actually wanted to eat them, so it was kind of a waste. This year I think we may make these hardboiled mice eggs  instead. They are cuter and will get eaten. I also like the s...

From the Archives: Easter Crafts 2011

Replied - 02/19/2013
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/--1sbze18ilI/USJbZvYckRI/AAAAAAAAAfY/Y_6cIJfJKVU/s320/easteregg.jpg

How one of our crafts turned out. Kind of a craft fail.  **The archive posts are blogs I wrote a few years ago for my mother's (now offline) homeschooling blog. I enjoyed writing these posts so much, they are what inspired me to start Schooling a Monkey!** Today’s topic is Easter crafts and fun things to make for children or with them. Yesterday we talked about Easter traditions and different focuses for Easter . Today, I’m going to focus on more of the fun, light-hearted side of the holiday.  In my dream world, I am very crafty. I love the idea of spending the majority of the day making projects. In reality, this rarely ever happens because laundry and work gets in the way. We also don’t really have a place for crafts right now, which also makes it difficult. However, I still find time for a few crafts. I hope to make a few of these crafts throughout the next week and share my results with you. Then you can have a better idea of the time necessary and whether kids can do it or not. One Easter when we were kids we made marshmallow bunnies. You take scissors and clip part of the marshmallow to make ears, feet and a tail. Draw on a face with food coloring. The problem that we had with this project is that the marshmallows immediately stuck back together. It was very sticky and no one actually wanted to eat them, so it was kind of a waste. This year I think we may make these hardboiled mice eggs  instead. They are cuter and will get eaten. I also like the s...

From the Archives: Easter Crafts 2011

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy