Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Christian Homeschooling Moms - Untitled document The Christian Homeschooling Moms On-Line (CHMO) Webring exists for Christian homeschooling mothers bo

Forums     Login   Signup

Christian Homeschooling Moms

Manager: preciousdays
The Christian Homeschooling Moms On-Line (CHMO) Webring exists for Christian homeschooling mothers both new and veterans, who enjoy researching via the internet and seek to offer and recieve encouragement through the web sites within the ring dedicated to Christian homeschooling. If you are a Christian mother, currently homeschooling and have read and agree with our statement of faith, then please join us!

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 2 of 2
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

From the Archives: Easter Crafts 2011- The Results - 02/20/2013
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-K4nB_L2jXjM/USJe1Z-KVEI/AAAAAAAAAgI/dRczn14McfY/s320/eastercrosses.png

**The archive posts are blogs I wrote a few years ago for my mother's (now offline) homeschooling blog. I enjoyed writing these posts so much, they are what inspired me to start Schooling a Monkey!** Yesterday, I talked about some of the cute Easter crafts that Monkey and I wanted to make this year. Unfortunately, we both got sick over the weekend and weren’t able to do everything we had hoped. However, we did make the treat bags, stained glass crosses, and the papier mache Easter egg. The coffee filter bags were fun and easy to make. The only problem we had with them is that it took much more paint than I thought it would. Monkey also didn’t quite get the idea that we were supposed to paint the entire filter, but that was fine. We will probably use these to hold some treats on Easter in the baskets.  The crosses were also very simple and fun. The oil was supposed to dry quickly, but even several hours later it wasn’t completely dry. I don’t know if we were supposed to use less or what, but that project was rather sticky and messy.   The papier mache Easter egg piñata was nearly a failed experiment. I tried to stick two balloons together to make a larger egg,  which ended up looking like a dinosaur egg. However, the middle didn’t stay stiff and it is all crinkled and very un egg-like. Oh well. We used a flour glue, and it took much longer to dry than it was supposed to. According to the directions, it should have dried in about 24 hours. Our la...

From the Archives: Easter Crafts 2011- The Results

Replied - 02/20/2013
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-K4nB_L2jXjM/USJe1Z-KVEI/AAAAAAAAAgI/dRczn14McfY/s320/eastercrosses.png

**The archive posts are blogs I wrote a few years ago for my mother's (now offline) homeschooling blog. I enjoyed writing these posts so much, they are what inspired me to start Schooling a Monkey!** Yesterday, I talked about some of the cute Easter crafts that Monkey and I wanted to make this year. Unfortunately, we both got sick over the weekend and weren’t able to do everything we had hoped. However, we did make the treat bags, stained glass crosses, and the papier mache Easter egg. The coffee filter bags were fun and easy to make. The only problem we had with them is that it took much more paint than I thought it would. Monkey also didn’t quite get the idea that we were supposed to paint the entire filter, but that was fine. We will probably use these to hold some treats on Easter in the baskets.  The crosses were also very simple and fun. The oil was supposed to dry quickly, but even several hours later it wasn’t completely dry. I don’t know if we were supposed to use less or what, but that project was rather sticky and messy.   The papier mache Easter egg piñata was nearly a failed experiment. I tried to stick two balloons together to make a larger egg,  which ended up looking like a dinosaur egg. However, the middle didn’t stay stiff and it is all crinkled and very un egg-like. Oh well. We used a flour glue, and it took much longer to dry than it was supposed to. According to the directions, it should have dried in about 24 hours. Our la...

From the Archives: Easter Crafts 2011- The Results

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy