Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Christian Homeschooling Moms - Untitled document The Christian Homeschooling Moms On-Line (CHMO) Webring exists for Christian homeschooling mothers bo

Forums     Login   Signup

Christian Homeschooling Moms

Manager: preciousdays
The Christian Homeschooling Moms On-Line (CHMO) Webring exists for Christian homeschooling mothers both new and veterans, who enjoy researching via the internet and seek to offer and recieve encouragement through the web sites within the ring dedicated to Christian homeschooling. If you are a Christian mother, currently homeschooling and have read and agree with our statement of faith, then please join us!

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Cloth Diaper Saga: My Collection and Favorite Diapers - 03/04/2013
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-TT-z0ctJ_HE/UC0utS-gEbI/AAAAAAAAAXE/QNH-JiWXf0s/s320/100_7558.JPG

Those prefolds in the large white package shrunk down to about half that size.   So, waaay back in August of last year, I decided that I wanted to cloth diaper with Bo. Mostly, it was because I liked the idea of reusing diapers rather than throwing them away, and I really hated our old Diaper Genie. I was also hoping that maybe Bo would have fewer rashes in them. I also think they are cute! Now that we have used them for several weeks, I have found a few things out. If you are thinking of using cloth diapers, you might want to know some of this information too! My Diaper Collection:  I have a collection of pocket diapers and prefolds with covers. While I love the idea of the pockets, they have actually been much more of a pain to deal with. First, they are extremely persnickety about fit. If there is any loose area at all, they will leak. Second, they cannot withstand any kind of diaper rash cream at all. We tried regular drugstore cream with Bo when she had her first rash (my babies tend to get rashes easily. Monkey used to get them so bad that they bled) and that practically destroyed the pocket diapers. Even the "cloth diaper safe" rash cream has blocked their absorbency. Stuffing the pockets is also a pain during laundry time, but it does make changes faster. So far, my favorite diapers to use at home are the prefolds and covers, and my favorite on-the-go diapers are the pockets. I have four Flip covers that I absolutely love. I have 4 or so Kawa...

Cloth Diaper Saga: My Collection and Favorite Diapers

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy