Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Christian Homeschooling Moms - Untitled document The Christian Homeschooling Moms On-Line (CHMO) Webring exists for Christian homeschooling mothers bo

Forums     Login   Signup

Christian Homeschooling Moms

Manager: preciousdays
The Christian Homeschooling Moms On-Line (CHMO) Webring exists for Christian homeschooling mothers both new and veterans, who enjoy researching via the internet and seek to offer and recieve encouragement through the web sites within the ring dedicated to Christian homeschooling. If you are a Christian mother, currently homeschooling and have read and agree with our statement of faith, then please join us!

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Cloth Diaper Saga: Diapering a Newborn - 03/11/2013
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-peWH9nwx0UE/UT4tZQFm_YI/AAAAAAAAA2U/kgbOlOgW-gs/s320/100_7823.JPG

So, for the most part, the cloth diaper world seems aimed at babies older than 3-4 months. Why this is, I'm not sure, but when I was researching diaper brands to purchase, nearly all of the reviews I saw were from mothers with babies that were at least 3 months old. 3-4 month babies are (obviously) a lot bigger than a newborn, so a diaper that works for that size will probably not work for a newborn. Sizing Cloth Diapers for Newborns When I was researching cloth diapers, I saw many of the brands had one size diapers that were supposed to fit babies from 8 pounds up. I knew my baby was going to be over 8 pounds (she was 8 lbs. 10 oz.), so I figured I could be safe with one sizes. Just in case, I also purchased the Kawaii Baby newborn Pure and Natural diapers that were designed for babies from 6-15 pounds. In my first batch, I had the Kawaii newborn diapers, some prefolds and covers, and 3 Maci Grace one size diapers. We started diapering Bo with cloth when she was about 4 days old. I started her off wearing the Kawaii Baby diapers. They were amazing and I loved them. They fit her around the legs perfectly and did not leak at all, even when she was on her stomach. We also used the prefolds for night with a wool cover. This was a huge hassle until I bought some diaper fasteners. Then it was easier. As far as the one-size diapers go, the Maci Grace diapers fit her perfectly and are amazing. I love them the most of any of my pocket diapers. We have only seen one leak from a Maci ...

Cloth Diaper Saga: Diapering a Newborn

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy