Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Christian Homeschooling Moms - Untitled document The Christian Homeschooling Moms On-Line (CHMO) Webring exists for Christian homeschooling mothers bo

Forums     Login   Signup

Christian Homeschooling Moms

Manager: preciousdays
The Christian Homeschooling Moms On-Line (CHMO) Webring exists for Christian homeschooling mothers both new and veterans, who enjoy researching via the internet and seek to offer and recieve encouragement through the web sites within the ring dedicated to Christian homeschooling. If you are a Christian mother, currently homeschooling and have read and agree with our statement of faith, then please join us!

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Cloth Diaper Saga: Pros and Cons of Cloth and Disposable Diapers - 03/19/2013
*This is part 3 in the Cloth Diaper Saga. View part 1: My Collection and Favorites and part 2: Diapering a Newborn. * Die-hard fans of cloth diapers will tell you that cloth diapering is as easy as switching out disposables for cloth. Disposable fans talk about how much easier it is to be able to throw away diapers. Now that I've done both, I feel like I have a pretty good grasp on the pros and cons of each method. When Monkey was a baby, I didn't even consider cloth diapers. Probably because I didn't use the Internet to look at blogs. In fact, in 2006, "mom blogging" was just getting started. Crazy, I know. But with Bo, I figured since I work from home now anyway, I might as well give it a go. Here are what I believe are the true pros and cons of each diaper, from a mostly unbiased prospective. :-) Disposable diaper advantages: They take up much less room.  You don't have to lug dirty diapers around while on-the-go. They are more absorbent. Generally, there is less issue about fit because the diapers are more flexible. You don't have to wash them. Disposable diaper disadvantages: When they leak, it is super disgusting. They can explode. They are not very earth-friendly. Disposable diapers are expensive.  Sometimes it can be a challenge to find the right brand (we could only use Pampers with Monkey, all other diapers leaked like crazy). You always have to make sure you have a supply of extras on hand.  If you don't dispose of them quickly, they ...

Cloth Diaper Saga: Pros and Cons of Cloth and Disposable Diapers

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy