Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Christian Homeschooling Moms - Untitled document The Christian Homeschooling Moms On-Line (CHMO) Webring exists for Christian homeschooling mothers bo

Forums     Login   Signup

Christian Homeschooling Moms

Manager: preciousdays
The Christian Homeschooling Moms On-Line (CHMO) Webring exists for Christian homeschooling mothers both new and veterans, who enjoy researching via the internet and seek to offer and recieve encouragement through the web sites within the ring dedicated to Christian homeschooling. If you are a Christian mother, currently homeschooling and have read and agree with our statement of faith, then please join us!

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

The Power of God's Word!!! - 03/21/2013
Recently God has instilled in me the importance of His word, the sword of the spirit. He has placed in me a passion for reading His word and is enabling me to use it to discern different situations, as well as my own feelings!  John 1:1  - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. Before God placed this revelation in my heart, I relied on feelings to live out my faith. I knew His word was very important, but the absolute importance I did not comprehend. It is a treasure, a life long guidance as we walk this earth. It is central and most important  to our Christian walk. It is the truth, knowledge and wisdom that we need to live out our lives here on earth. It tells us all we need to know. "Thy Word have I hidden in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee" - Psalm 119:11 It tells us who God is, what He has done for us, how to live our lives, God's plan for the future, how to pray and so much more...everything! 2 Timothy 3:16  - All scripture given by inspiration of God, and profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: It is the sword of the spirit!! It is powerful and alive!! It changes lives, heals, encourages and saves. It is the word of God, true, inspiration and God breathed used for encouraging and rebuking! Hebrews 4:12  - For the word of God quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul...

The Power of God's Word!!!

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy