Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Christian Homeschooling Moms - Untitled document The Christian Homeschooling Moms On-Line (CHMO) Webring exists for Christian homeschooling mothers bo

Forums     Login   Signup

Christian Homeschooling Moms

Manager: preciousdays
The Christian Homeschooling Moms On-Line (CHMO) Webring exists for Christian homeschooling mothers both new and veterans, who enjoy researching via the internet and seek to offer and recieve encouragement through the web sites within the ring dedicated to Christian homeschooling. If you are a Christian mother, currently homeschooling and have read and agree with our statement of faith, then please join us!

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Cloth Diaper Saga: Does It Really Save Money? - 04/02/2013
This is part 4 in the Cloth Diaper Saga. Read My Collection and Favorites , Diapering a Newborn , and Pros and Cons for the first three parts.                                                                                                         This was the only brand of disposable diaper that worked for Monkey One of the biggest claims of the cloth diaper community is that you will save thousands over disposable diapers. While I have seen money savings with the method I chose, I am not sure that it is always the case. According to the baby cost calculator at BabyCenter, disposable diapers cost about $72 per month. I think that number is high. I don't think we spent more than $40 or $50 with Monkey. So basically, if you spend $50 per month on diapers for an average of three years, your disposable diapers will cost you about $2,000 to $3,000. That is a lot of money just to have a place for baby to poop. Because disposable diaper costs are so high, many people say using cloth diapers is cheaper. So is that true? Let's find out. Here is what I spent: $150 on 15 newborn pocket diapers from Kawaii Baby $60 on two wool covers from WoollyBottoms $50 on 6 covers and 2 dozen prefolds $40 on 4 Flip diaper cov...

Cloth Diaper Saga: Does It Really Save Money?

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy