Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Christian Homeschooling Moms - Untitled document The Christian Homeschooling Moms On-Line (CHMO) Webring exists for Christian homeschooling mothers bo

Forums     Login   Signup

Christian Homeschooling Moms

Manager: preciousdays
The Christian Homeschooling Moms On-Line (CHMO) Webring exists for Christian homeschooling mothers both new and veterans, who enjoy researching via the internet and seek to offer and recieve encouragement through the web sites within the ring dedicated to Christian homeschooling. If you are a Christian mother, currently homeschooling and have read and agree with our statement of faith, then please join us!

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Term 2!! Things have changed!! - 04/25/2013
http://www.konos.com/images/vol1cover_small.jpg

Last term was quite stressful! I was trying to do 'school' at home again! I never thought that I would fall into that trap again! But I did and I was rigid! I was not relaxed, I was not having fun and I was expecting too much! I wanted to do it all!! But that is not possible! A change was needed! I didn't know what! But God did :) When I get a bee in my bonnet about something, I cannot sit still and have to keep searching and reading until I fall flat on my face through exhaustion and stress! God sits quietly waiting for me - 'Be still and know that I am God'! (Psalm 46:10) ' "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest' (Matthew 11:28) . I do remember to ask God, but I forget to sit and listen to His answer!  So when I fall on my face and go quiet, God very gently answers me! I was sitting by my plants a couple of weeks ago. And God said, If you are a good steward of what I give you it will grow! He used my plants to teach me a lesson about stewardship in my home and in my homeschool. He said be a good steward of your relationship with Me! Be a good steward of your relationship with your husband! Be a good steward of your relationship with your children! I asked Him what that looked like in our homeschool...He said..Me first! Relationship with Husband and children next! Then the 3 R's! Then whatever they are passionate about! I was shocked! Was it really that simple! So I used our holidays to look at that...and it really is that simple! ...

Term 2!! Things have changed!!

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy