Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Christian Homeschooling Moms - Untitled document The Christian Homeschooling Moms On-Line (CHMO) Webring exists for Christian homeschooling mothers bo

Forums     Login   Signup

Christian Homeschooling Moms

Manager: preciousdays
The Christian Homeschooling Moms On-Line (CHMO) Webring exists for Christian homeschooling mothers both new and veterans, who enjoy researching via the internet and seek to offer and recieve encouragement through the web sites within the ring dedicated to Christian homeschooling. If you are a Christian mother, currently homeschooling and have read and agree with our statement of faith, then please join us!

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Transitions: Who Has Defined Me? - 05/20/2013
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-CeOqZkxZ6oM/UZrbF0FScSI/AAAAAAAAAO8/gUgN1WHxcbg/s640/blogger-image-517381817.jpg

I don't know about you, but in my lifetime I have heard more negative and criticizing voices than I have heard positive or affirming ones.  For many years, I believed those voices, and by receiving them as truth, I allowed the enemy to discourage my heart, discredit God's creation and derail my life for a time. For many years, I heard myself saying, "I can't." "I couldn't possibly." "Oh no, not me. I am not talented..." "I am not good at..." "You think I can do what?  I don't think I could...." I had believed the negative voices of my childhood, and as a result, I had defined myself as, "less than capable." Then I trusted Jesus and began to believe Him.  After a very short while, He called me to homeschool my children.  Over the next sixteen years, God, caused me to redefine myself.   First, I came to realize that I was never alone.  "And those who know your name will put their trust in you.  For you, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalm 9:10 "Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid or tremble at them, for the Lord your God is the one who goes with you.  He will not fail you or forsake you." Deuteronomy 31:6 Secondly, as I continued to homeschool my children through autism spectrum disorder and auditory processing disorder I realized that God was giving me all that I needed to succeed. (It also helped to have my friend and mentor, Debbie Strayer, repeat this truth frequently over the years.) "Faithful is He who calls...

Transitions: Who Has Defined Me?

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy