Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Christian Homeschooling Moms - Untitled document The Christian Homeschooling Moms On-Line (CHMO) Webring exists for Christian homeschooling mothers bo

Forums     Login   Signup

Christian Homeschooling Moms

Manager: preciousdays
The Christian Homeschooling Moms On-Line (CHMO) Webring exists for Christian homeschooling mothers both new and veterans, who enjoy researching via the internet and seek to offer and recieve encouragement through the web sites within the ring dedicated to Christian homeschooling. If you are a Christian mother, currently homeschooling and have read and agree with our statement of faith, then please join us!

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Holidays are over and we are back into it! - 07/21/2013
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-NOL3F-rH2uI/UeuHpKrZz1I/AAAAAAAANso/nxvIBAeLnrY/s320/IMG_7096.JPG

Damon spent all of last term helping in the upper primary Sunday school as the boys built catapults. Everyone at home was thrilled when he surprised us with the one he built! So much fun learning how to use it :) Target practice!! hehe! Last term Damon also enjoyed joining in Urban Sports. He participated in trampolining and slack lining. He did a really good job learning these new skills and really enjoyed the challenge.  Adele and I learned a new skill - finger knitting - I thought it was going to be really hard, but once we started we realised it is really quick and easy. And there are so many things on the internet to guide you on creating things with the end product. As usual we have been reading lots. We are continuing our discovery of Jim Elliot's journey in Ecuador. Damon has just about finished reading Mr. Poppers Penguins. This is a huge achievement for Damon as he is a non-fiction guy and reads heaps about the world around us, maps and travel. But he recently asked me to buy him Mr. Poppers Penguins and he has read it! So well done Damon :) Adele now has the second volume of Mandie by Lois Gladys Leppard. She loves these books, the suspense and adventures. She grabs every spare minute she can to pick up this book. Avril is continuing to develop her reading skills and is excited to find herself understanding more and more :) Here she is reading with Josef. We have been reading Blinky Bill together, which she says she likes a lot more then Snugglepot and Cuddle...

Holidays are over and we are back into it!

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy