Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Christian Homeschooling Moms - Untitled document The Christian Homeschooling Moms On-Line (CHMO) Webring exists for Christian homeschooling mothers bo

Forums     Login   Signup

Christian Homeschooling Moms

Manager: preciousdays
The Christian Homeschooling Moms On-Line (CHMO) Webring exists for Christian homeschooling mothers both new and veterans, who enjoy researching via the internet and seek to offer and recieve encouragement through the web sites within the ring dedicated to Christian homeschooling. If you are a Christian mother, currently homeschooling and have read and agree with our statement of faith, then please join us!

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Workbox Dining Room - 07/28/2013
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-0oFvogex5HM/UfXSObr5riI/AAAAAAAAAPY/59iAkeZW900/s320/004.JPG

You would think this is where we do our school work, right?  Wrong. Our learning usually takes place on the sofa, on the floor, in a bedroom, or in the backyard.  This is just where we keep our homeschooling workboxes.  The carts behind the table are quilting notion carts from JoAnn's.  Each cart has six drawers - one drawer per subject.  The tin pails (IKEA) keep our pencils, rulers, chalk and erasers contained.  The shelf above the tin pails is a closet shelf unit that I purchased at the local hardware store for $12.00 and spray painted to match the tin pails.  It holds all my teacher's manuals, as well as needed manipulatives for the week. The chalkboard is where I teach spelling with Spell to Write and Read and the W.I.S.E. Guide.  But it is also where I keep track of comings and goings, errands, things we need to pick up at the store, and as you see..."Things Not Getting Done."  <snort>  The chalkboard is made of Masonite and painted with chalkboard paint and trimmed out with the cheapest trim I could find.  Total cost $30.00.  It is roughly 8 x 5. Just a week until we begin the new school year.  The summer flew by! Grateful for grace, Yvonne

Workbox Dining Room

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy