Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Christian Homeschooling Moms - Untitled document The Christian Homeschooling Moms On-Line (CHMO) Webring exists for Christian homeschooling mothers bo

Forums     Login   Signup

Christian Homeschooling Moms

Manager: preciousdays
The Christian Homeschooling Moms On-Line (CHMO) Webring exists for Christian homeschooling mothers both new and veterans, who enjoy researching via the internet and seek to offer and recieve encouragement through the web sites within the ring dedicated to Christian homeschooling. If you are a Christian mother, currently homeschooling and have read and agree with our statement of faith, then please join us!

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

August Fun!! - 08/31/2013
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-TIU892hi2Cw/UiFvdL5NCqI/AAAAAAAAODw/yMsUcSCF7mg/s320/august_2013_064.JPG

August has been a month of some fabulous family time. Daddy has had some early finishes and a couple of free days which has been a wonderful opportunity to hang out as a family. Maitland Park: The boys came here to play soccer, the other kids brought along their soft toys and played throw them as high as possible and then catch them! Daddy even joined in the fun game, surprising them with his very high throws! Then it was time to find a tree to climb, so up went the younger three. I think this was Josef's first time up a tree! When they had finished with climbing, we headed towards the play equipment. This didn't last long though as they spotted seed pods growing on the trees. After I had commented that they reminded me of conkers, which we used to battle with, the girls decided to invent a game with these less sturdy pods :) They decided to hit them together one at a time and see whose was strongest. Adele was delighted to find out what was inside :) Mount Sugarloaf: We had been meaning to visit here for a while. And we were delighted with what we found. I love being out in the bush away from shops, housing estates and the busyness of life. And I thoroughly enjoyed our time up here. We decided to follow one of the tracks that we found and see what we came across. It was a lovely walk, full of nature..and we found a couple of shelters people had made around some trees. The kids stopped and posed for silly photos with daddy!! And even mum had a turn :) They explored and climb...

August Fun!!

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy