Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Spiritual Endeavors - A ring for women actively involved in spiritual endeavors. Women from all religions and spiritual paths are welcome - es

Forums     Login   Signup

Spiritual Endeavors

Manager: greenleafrosa
Untitled document

A ring for women actively involved in spiritual endeavors. Women from all religions and spiritual paths are welcome - especially those who like to express the divine aspect of maternal expression and the feminine divinity that exists within all women. These sites are beautiful to the eye, pleasant to the mind, and warming to the soul.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Taking Time to Say ThankU - 04/09/2013
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-kL3csI6Li0w/UWDiBYqK9yI/AAAAAAAACtU/ypxusHhAiuk/s320/thanku2.jpg

Don't get me wrong I still am doing chemo. It is just the additives that I have added to my daily diet are in themselves cancer-cures plus all the Love and Prayers from friends and family all over the world. I feel the cancer leaving my body. Praise God! I am learning alot about Love, God and Cancer. I have as result of cancer, I grown closer to my family and friends. I have learned that deep breathing and visionizing the light entering my body and it leaving taking out the cancer with it.  http://restorewarriors.org/online-help/stress/deep-breathing.aspx  The goal is to use your diaphragm to breathe while inhaling and exhaling deeply and slowly. When you breathe in using your diaphragm (a large muscle underneath your lungs, near the base of your ribs), your stomach will extend all the way out as your abdomen expands. When you exhale, your abdomen will be sucked back in as your stomach returns to its resting state. Okay about Essiac: In the mid 1920's, Rene Caisse was head nurse at the Sisters of Providence Hospital in a northern Ontario town. While on duty, she was bathing an elderly lady and noticed that one of her breasts had a lot of scar tissue on it. Upon questioning the lady, she learned that the women had advanced breast cancer 30 years earlier. The woman explained that she had met an old Indian medicine man from the Ojibwa tribe who told her he could cure her cancer. She said that she had no money at that time, and didn't want to have an op...

Taking Time to Say ThankU

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy