Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Spiritual Endeavors - A ring for women actively involved in spiritual endeavors. Women from all religions and spiritual paths are welcome - es

Forums     Login   Signup

Spiritual Endeavors

Manager: greenleafrosa
Untitled document

A ring for women actively involved in spiritual endeavors. Women from all religions and spiritual paths are welcome - especially those who like to express the divine aspect of maternal expression and the feminine divinity that exists within all women. These sites are beautiful to the eye, pleasant to the mind, and warming to the soul.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Fourth Chemo and So Far Side Effects Are Bigger Problem - 05/08/2013
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-41a6-vrUeSg/UYozB4Z3pII/AAAAAAAACyI/bxJ93ntIfwQ/s320/4th_Chemo.jpg

So far the side effects are the bigger problem. I am not aware of pain associated with the Chemo or cancer itself. I believe that I am in the mercy of our Lord. God and Jesus love me so.   I am losing hair all over my body. It's a little unnerving but I refuse to despair for I am more than this body. I cannot express my gratitude for all multitude of prayers that are coming for me. Thank you from the very bottom of my heart. God assures me that I am spirit of his.That knowledge sustains me. I hold upmost praise to our Father who art in heaven.  Chemotherapy for colorectal cancer is administered every other week into a vein using a temporary IV line. also a central catheter that has been implanted into a large vein in my chest. I am on my 4th Chemo now, I take home the chemo pack, wear it 48 hours and after they take it off, t hey have to give me shot of hormone to help my body recover.  The pack is  off for 10 days.  During which time I recover from the Chemotherapy. Time to build up white blood cells.     Chemo gives me Neuropathy in my fingers a sensation of needles, a lot of the time brought by cold and I naturally have cold hands. Go figure! The last two treatments have brought on finger champs and that is plain weird.   The  parotid gland at the end of the jaw seizes up squeezing and causing major discomfort upon the first bite of food given a certain amount of ...

Fourth Chemo and So Far Side Effects Are Bigger Problem

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy