Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Spiritual Endeavors - A ring for women actively involved in spiritual endeavors. Women from all religions and spiritual paths are welcome - es

Forums     Login   Signup

Spiritual Endeavors

Manager: greenleafrosa
Untitled document

A ring for women actively involved in spiritual endeavors. Women from all religions and spiritual paths are welcome - especially those who like to express the divine aspect of maternal expression and the feminine divinity that exists within all women. These sites are beautiful to the eye, pleasant to the mind, and warming to the soul.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Getting Ready For My Trip to See Momma - 06/16/2013
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-XpuKZBwoZxE/Ub33CL9_9VI/AAAAAAAAC1I/szBUzppmkwc/s400/body_heals.jpg

After 6 rounds of Chemo. My Oncologist said that my cancer blood count went from 600 peaking 800 to 28, he added 5 is remission. I told him that I'm standing on the word, God sent healing and it is mine. Praise God!  I told the doc I am taking a break from chemo to see my mother. He said keep doing what I doing and of course I will. I told momma I would come to see her and I am leaving for Texas the first week of June. Gonna learn how to make soap with my momma. It will be fun. I have ordered alot of soap molds. Can't wait to see them come in. I will take them to Momma's with me. Maybe mail them instead of the airline stuff. Less chance of loss.  I am also looking forward to going to Padre Island. Get some salt water, maybe lose some of this chemo.  Praise God in all his tender mercy!     I am driven by spirit ... ~Special Blessings of Love2U ... ~Debbie:)             Contact me:   4062339559   montanadreamakerportal  http://xeeme.com/mtdreamaker Go Fund Me (Cancer Fund)   Prosper with Integrity You have a legacy that you were born into that influences you until you make conscious choices to change your destiny! ~Debbie:)

Getting Ready For My Trip to See Momma

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy