Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Spiritual Endeavors - A ring for women actively involved in spiritual endeavors. Women from all religions and spiritual paths are welcome - es

Forums     Login   Signup

Spiritual Endeavors

Manager: greenleafrosa
Untitled document

A ring for women actively involved in spiritual endeavors. Women from all religions and spiritual paths are welcome - especially those who like to express the divine aspect of maternal expression and the feminine divinity that exists within all women. These sites are beautiful to the eye, pleasant to the mind, and warming to the soul.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

The Word Is Strong, PRAISE GOD - 08/11/2013
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Ami3YmQUpf4/UgcrNfV8kWI/AAAAAAAAC3M/5mWzrGvHeLc/s200/dontlookgood.JPG

I spent over a month in Southern Texas with my mom. I'll tell you it is bloody hot down there. I sweated out all my chemo. My body returned to normal ... as the chemo side effects faded away. My oncologist told me yesterday that my cancer blood count was 3 ... THE SAME AS EVERY BODY ELSE !!!  GLORY TO GOD !!! Before I left for Texas I had to quit fighting with my hair. I wanted to keep it but it refused to stay. :)  It is alot to get used to but at least it is still mine. I have to wear  cap since the balding area is prone to sunburn. But I have total acceptance for my hair now. I spent my time with my mother and I am learning about soap. I stood on the word of healing that God had sent and enjoyed the peace that comes with knowing no matter what Father loves me:)  My moms internet sucks bad. I have to change that when I move down there. Harder to have full blown networks open on wimpy broadband. And I do plan to move down there to help momma with her soap. Felted Soaps by BlessingsBathandBody http:// etsy.me/1364R7r   via @ Etsy 8:51   Jewell Crisp ‏@Texascherokee   I still have my chemo port. My  oncologist doesn't want to take it out yet. I have to keep up with monthly port flushes and blood tests.  ~ You have a legacy that you were born into that influences you until you make conscious choices to change your destiny!   Never ever give up on your dreams! ~Special Blessings of...

The Word Is Strong, PRAISE GOD

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy