Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Spiritual Endeavors - A ring for women actively involved in spiritual endeavors. Women from all religions and spiritual paths are welcome - es

Forums     Login   Signup

Spiritual Endeavors

Manager: greenleafrosa
Untitled document

A ring for women actively involved in spiritual endeavors. Women from all religions and spiritual paths are welcome - especially those who like to express the divine aspect of maternal expression and the feminine divinity that exists within all women. These sites are beautiful to the eye, pleasant to the mind, and warming to the soul.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Learning White Light Meditation - 10/01/2013
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-yIaM6Z2EmCQ/Uko8z1Bd9AI/AAAAAAAAC7g/sCU8ZYg0524/s1600/jesus_meditating_forest.jpg

Jesus Meditating  Why would anyone want to sit still like that? How about a direct link to pure light, love and happiness? 'Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.' ~Jeremiah 33:3 Lately, I have been reading alot. Drawing closer to God. As my spirit leads me from book to book. I believe preparing me for total exception of who I am to become in Christ.   http://www.goodreads.com/review/list/10987083?shelf=read The Power of Prayer and Fasting: 10 Secrets of Spiritual Strength by Ronnie W. Floyd and halfway through Patricia Grabow's  "Love to The Millionth Power"   So as I learn and grow and change. I am a joyful creature. As I watch God manifest in my life. All Glory to God in his tender mercy and grace. Counting my blessings very day. Learning the power of fasting, prayer and meditation. I don't know why I waited so long for to start posting product on ebay. My site is doing very nice and I wish to thank you all.   ebaymember/mtdreamaker ~You have a legacy that you were born into that influences you until you make conscious choices to change your destiny!   Never ever give up on your dreams! ~Special Blessings of Love 2U ... ~Debbie:)               You have a legacy that you were born into that influences you until you make conscious choices to change your destiny! ~Debbie:)

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy