Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Pagan's Path - The Pagan's Path ring is for sites for and about Paganism in all its forms, including Wicca, Witchcraft, polytheistic re

Forums     Login   Signup

The Pagan's Path

Manager:
The Pagan's Path ring is for sites for and about Paganism in all its forms, including Wicca, Witchcraft, polytheistic religions of various traditions, Shamanism, nature religion, and pantheistic spirituality.

If your site is pagan in its essence, you are welcome to this ring! It is okay if your pagan site additionally features some Magick, Reiki, Astrology, New Age, Divination, or is commercial.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

This morning I received a question from David Ptasnik, pastor at The Congregational Hu - 05/12/2013
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-KRg1aJaXgT8/UY_2s6Op1BI/AAAAAAAAAC4/wHxFu4iM1Zc/s320/tarot_eyes_007.JPG

This morning I received a question from David Ptasnik, pastor at The Congregational Humanist Church of Washington, in a conversation regarding whether or not my tarot reading practice was based on superstition or spirituality. He inquired: "Well above the disclaimer at the bottom I see 'After the cards are laid out into a pattern or "spread", I interpret their meaning with the assistance of divine guidance.' What divine guidance might that be?" Here was my response: "If you would like to book a tarot reading, I will be happy to explain on a paid basis, thanks ;) Who among us can explain the divine? From whence does divine inspiration come? Is it the same every day, the divine source? Or, does it change with the seasons, the tides and the phases of the moon? Is it the same for every person, every conversation? Or, is it just ' luck of the draw ' ... the divine in random selection .... and inspired by the individuals, their personal backgrounds or situations, and the good fortune that they came together within this conversation ... from the billions of possible conversations and human interactions possible at any moment in time ... Is, in itself, that luck, that divine good fortune of random interaction, that is in itself what is divine? ... the excitement, anticipation and inspiration which comes from the unknown ? Will today be ' lucky ' ? Will I find a parking space in a crowded mall, will the light turn green at just the right moment, will I make more money than I expected...

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy