Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Pagan's Path - The Pagan's Path ring is for sites for and about Paganism in all its forms, including Wicca, Witchcraft, polytheistic re

Forums     Login   Signup

The Pagan's Path

Manager:
The Pagan's Path ring is for sites for and about Paganism in all its forms, including Wicca, Witchcraft, polytheistic religions of various traditions, Shamanism, nature religion, and pantheistic spirituality.

If your site is pagan in its essence, you are welcome to this ring! It is okay if your pagan site additionally features some Magick, Reiki, Astrology, New Age, Divination, or is commercial.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Invitation to Tarot Artists - 06/30/2013
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-CYewi-_5QDU/UdDZSe8l5OI/AAAAAAAAAEE/80e9zttf8CU/s400/Amor_Brujo_Club_5.jpg

I am posting this as an invitation to tarot artists to submit up to three samples for a proposed new tarot deck, which may be named either " The Musician's Tarot or " The Tarot of Music " image by  Amorbrujoclub  in Madrid Spain This summer, I had begun teaching piano lessons in my neighborhood. The community where I live has plenty of opportunities for kids to swim, go to the park, and play in the lake, but few options to get involved in the arts or entertainment.  Surprisingly, not a single piano teacher has been included in regional directories or websites, despite that piano teaching is a fairly common way to bring in some extra cash in many communities, all over the world. Our county home business licensing has been fairly lenient with music teachers as well, despite " special " permits required for local tarot reading ( hence my online presence ) Oddly enough, as my attention shifted from international fortune-telling to local piano lessons, my chat and phone requests for tarot consultations began to drop off. If transitioning to piano teaching represented a huge increase in finances, I could understand the karma.  However; neither profession has been adequate to pay the bills, and my goals were to increase both options for work; not to shift from one meager living to a similarly meager living in a different field. Fortunately I have extensive training in music, from many years ago, and my credentials include a college degree in music as well as a l...

Invitation to Tarot Artists

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy